DT busbar trunking systems
DT trunking busbars are available at rated currents of 160, 250, 400, 630, and 800 A. The aluminum conductor version is available in 160–630 A and the copper conductor version in 250–800 A. The busbars can be used for example in real estate buildings, data centers and electric charging distribution at carparks.
- The busbar is certified according to IEC 61439-6.
- Size (H x W): 160 Al: 58.5 mm x 140 mm, 250 Al 73.5 mm x 140 mm, 400 A Al 93.5 mm x 140 mm 630 A Al 113.5 mm x 140 mm and 800 A Cu 113.5 mm x 140 mm.
- Small, sturdy and lightweight aluminum frame.
- Easy and quick to install, no special tools required.
- Available in 4 and 5 pole versions with aluminum and copper conductors.
- A possibility of 6 tap-off plug-ins on one side of the busbar, a total of 10 plug-ins on both sides, 5 per side.
- The straight lengths are 3 meters as standard, other lengths available on request.
- Enclosure rating IP55 as standard.
- A wide range of different tap-off units.