Rekry: Production Manager to Lapp Connecto Polska
Production Managers are at the core of our business. As we continue to grow, we are enthusiastically looking for a Production Manager to lead, manage, and support our growing business. We think this would be a great opportunity for someone whose mindset is strong on growth, is driven by big goals, and has a passion to constantly improve customer experience.
We are now looking for a master of efficiency
to be located at Lapp Connecto in Grudziądz, Poland.
In this intriguing role, you will have an amazing opportunity to use all your potential to level up our production. You will act locally in our factory in Poland and work globally with other LAPP production plants and their operators. You will report to our Plant Manager and work closely with the Managing Director.
As a Production Manager you will steer the following actions:
- Apply and promote our company values in everyday work
- Plan the production
- Manage daily challenges with an agile and efficient mindset
- Lead people in our production and manage resource planning
- Implement Lean Manufacturing
- Lead development projects
What do we offer?
We offer an independent, challenging, and diverse role in an evolving business and interesting operating environment, in an international landscape. As a family-owned company, we genuinely take care of our employees. True to our motto "Best People in Business", we offer possibilities to grow as a professional and to broaden your skills. And naturally, to be part of shaping the future of LAPP.
We offer a great team, with highly skilled and motivated colleagues, for you to join.
With these skills you will succeed:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in managing large production teams (over 100 employees)
- Successes in managing Lean Manufacturing projects
- Suitable educational background
- Fluent in Polish and English
It would also help if you had:
- the Green Belt Certification
- Experience from SAP
- References from previous employers will be an advantage
You as a person
- Are a great people leader and co-operator
- Enjoy finding and creating solutions for complex problems and get kicks out of finding ways to improve operations
- Desire to experiment, learn, and possess a proactive growth mindset
- Consider yourself as a positive person and to have the desire to enrich and share knowledge with those around you
- Like to make decisions and believe actions speak louder than words
- Understand the power of active listening
- Have the talent to implement improvement actions.
LAPP – together we are strong
Lapp Connecto is part of the family-owned LAPP Group, which is globally known for its expertise and high-quality connection solutions. We at Lapp Connecto work together, easily and with great passion. Our common goal is to share our unparalleled expertise, to find the best solution for our customers. Our strength lies in strong customer relationships and understanding the customers’ needs. Our operations are strongly guided by our values: customer-oriented, success-oriented, family-oriented, and innovative.
Lapp Connecto manufactures cable and wiring harnesses for demanding machines and equipment. Our product range also includes busbars, busbar trunking systems, control equipment assemblies and testing, and demanding electrotechnical assemblies. With our comprehensive range of services, our customers always get cost-effective solutions according to their needs. The company was founded in 1988. We are located in Hyvinkää and Vieremä in Finland and Grudziądz in Poland.
How to apply?
If you believe there is a match with your profile and this job role, please send your CV with a cover letter and salary request in English latest on September 18, 2022 via the button below.
If you would like to have more information about the position, please contact Plant Manager Piotr Zwolak, by email email@example.com, or phone +48 505 034 108.
Welcome to the LAPP family!
#LevelUp #LevelUpYourCareer #Lapp #OneLapp #LappConnecto