JL busbar trunking systems and JKU tap-off units
JL trunking busbars are available at rated currents of 125, 160, 250, 400 and 630 A. They can be used in many types of applications, from horizontal distribution systems to vertical risers. The trunking busbars can also be used as feeding busbars for low-current distribution busbars. Applications include the assembly industry, mechanical engineering and the plastics industry, as well as business and office buildings, schools and industrial buildings and data centres.
- 125, 160, 250, 400 and 630 A.
- Size (H x W): 125–250 A: 48 mm x 142 mm, 400–630 A: 82 mm x 142 mm , sturdy aluminium frame.
- Cover made of nonflammable glass fibre reinforced polyester (class UL-94 V-O).
- Easy to install, joint packs included in the delivery.
- Standard JL trunking busbar has 5 poles.
- Copper conductors.
- Power outlets for current tap-offs at 33 cm intervals throughout the length of the busbar (8 holes / 3 m).
- Standard length is 3 metres; other lengths available on order.
- Enclosure rating IP4X and IP54.
JKU tap-off units
The JKU tap offs intended for JL trunking busbars are always rated, equipped and delivered according to the customer’s specifications. The rated currents range from 6 to 400 A. The tap-offs can be equipped with various accessories, such as circuit breakers, switches, on/off switches, sockets, kWh meters, residual current devices, cable glands, cables, extension cords, conductors, etc.
Determining the equipment for the outlets is quick and easy – just use the rating table in the busbar systems brochure. All current tap-offs are manufactured in Hyvinkää, Finland.